TDB is a component of Jena for RDF storage and query. It support the full range of Jena APIs. TDB can be used as a high performance RDF store on a single machine. This documentation describes the latest version, unless otherwise noted.
A TDB store can be accessed and managed with the provided command line scripts and via the Jena API.
See also Fuseki for a SPARQL server that uses TDB for persistent storage and provides the SPARQL protocols for query, update and REST update over HTTP.
- Using TDB from Java through the API
- Command line utilities
- Assemblers for Graphs and Datasets
- Datasets and Named Graphs
- Dynamic Datasets: Query a subset of the named graphs
- Quad filtering: Hide information in the dataset
- The TDB Optimizer
- TDB Configuration
- Value Canonicalization
- TDB Design
- Use on 64 bit or 32 bit Java systems