ARQ - A SPARQL Processor for Jena
ARQ is a query engine for Jena that
SPARQL RDF Query language.
SPARQL is the query language developed by the W3C
RDF Data Access Working Group.
- Standard SPARQL
- Free text search via Lucene
- Access and extension of the SPARQL algebra
- Support for custom filter functions
- Property functions for custom processing of semantic
- Aggregation, GROUP BY and assignment as SPARQL extensions
- Support for federated query
- Support for extension to other storage systems
- Client-support for remote access to any SPARQL endpoint
Advanced SPARQL use
Features of ARQ that are now legal SPARQL 1.1:
Features of ARQ that are legal SPARQL syntax.
Feature of ARQ that go beyond SPARQL syntax. The default query
language is standard SPARQL. These features require the query to be
parsed with an explicit declaration of
ARQ supports the W3C standard SPARQL Update language.
Articles and documentation elsewhere:
- Turtle - a non-XML
Online Query Form for
experimenting with SPARQL queries.