Welcome to Apache Jena
Welcome to the Apache Jena project! Jena is a Java framework for building
Semantic Web applications.
Jena provides a collection of tools and Java libraries to help you
to develop semantic web and
linked-data apps, tools and servers.
The Jena Framework includes:
- an API for reading, processing and writing RDF data in XML, N-triples and Turtle formats;
- an ontology API for handling OWL and RDFS ontologies;
- a rule-based inference engine for reasoning with RDF and OWL data sources;
- stores to allow large numbers of RDF triples to be efficiently stored on disk;
- a query engine compliant with the latest SPARQL specification
- servers to allow RDF data to be published to other applications using a variety
of protocols, including SPARQL
In April 2012, Jena graduated from the Apache incubator process and
was approved as a top-level Apache project.
I would like to …